Douglas J. Crapo
Practice AreasBusiness Litigation Labor & Employment Medical Malpractice and Healthcare Law Natural Resources
Douglas J. Crapo is a trial lawyer and a litigator with a variety of experiences. He has litigated lawsuits over contracts, torts, employment rights, professional obligations, and property rights.
Mr. Crapo graduated from the University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, Order of the Coif. He served as the Executive Footnote Editor for the Utah Law Review and won the Traynor Moot Court competition. After law school, Mr. Crapo clerked for the Honorable Tena Campbell, United States District Court for the District of Utah. He began his legal career as an O’Hara Honors Program Fellow and Assistant Attorney General for the State of Utah, where he represented the Utah Natural Resources Division on issues involving oil and gas development, mining, public land, wildlife, and water rights.
- J.D., S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Footnote Editor, Utah Law Review
- Traynor Moot Court Competition, First Place and Best Brief
- B.A., Northwestern University
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Tena Campbell, United States District Court for the District of Utah
Licenses and Admissions
- Utah (2013)
- Idaho (2017)
- United States District Court for the District of Utah