Trevor J. Lee
Practice AreasAppellate Law Business Litigation Labor & Employment Intellectual Property and Technology
Trevor Lee is a partner at Manning Curtis Bradshaw & Bednar. Mr. Lee is a litigator, and has experience in a wide range of areas including intellectual property disputes, complex commercial matters, employment disputes, civil rights violations, and constitutional issues. Mr. Lee is also a licensed patent attorney.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Lee clerked on both the United States District Court for the District of Utah and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He also worked as an associate at a large firm in San Francisco. During law school, Mr. Lee served as Executive Editor for the Northwestern Law Review and was a member of Northwestern’s National Moot Court Team. He also participated in Northwestern’s Federal Appellate Clinic, where he briefed and argued a criminal appeal before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Before law school, Mr. Lee earned a M.A. in Writing, Rhetoric and Discourse from DePaul University and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Northwestern University.
Outside of the office, Mr. Lee enjoys skiing, mountain biking, backpacking, and fly fishing with his wife and kids.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, cum laude (2014)
- Executive Editor, Northwestern Law Review
- National Moot Court
- M.A., DePaul University (2011)
- B.S., Northwestern University (2007)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert J. Shelby, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Morgan B. Christen, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Licenses and Admissions
- Utah (2018)
- California (2014)
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee on the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Executive Committee of the Litigation Section of the Utah Bar
- Executive Committee of the Appellate Practice Section of the Utah Bar
- Utah Appellate Roster
- David K. Watkiss-Sutherland II Inn of Court